Four Months with Israel


Israel is 4 months old now. If you've been reading this blog long enough you know I'm sad and wish he was a newborn forever ha. He is so cute though, I love him at this age too.


He had his 4 month appointment today and here are his stats. 
19lbs 2oz-97th%
26.4 inches-94th%
Head-85th %

He is our little giant baby. He wears size 12M clothes and could probably be fine with 18M in his cloth diaper. (All the crying emojis). He is busting out of his size 3 diapers and this little chunk makes my back hurt on the daily from carrying him. If you see him in a wrap or carrier 24-7 it is because I can't even with lugging him around ha. 




He is the happiest little baby. He has outgrown his car sear screaming and really never cries now unless he is really tired. He has the cutest little laugh and laughs the most for Esther. He is super social and it looks like we'll be 3 for 3 on outgoing children. 




He is so happy you would never know he is the worst sleeper lately. That four month sleep regression came in like a wrecking ball. Typically he wakes a few times a night but will nurse back to sleep immediately. Lately he is spending hours wiggling and grunting before finally going back to sleep. I'm an exhausted mess so please sleep better soon baby boy. 🙏





It is a good thing he is so sturdy because Adele loves so hard on him. He loves it though. I will come out to find Adele literally laying on top of him and he has a huge smile on his face haha. 


He is rolling like a pro both ways now. The Dr commented today that he is super strong for his age. I think he has to be to lift up those chunky arms and legs ha. 












Israel really is such an angel baby. He goes with the flow and is happy just about anywhere. If only he would sleep better he would be perfect, but I guess he has to have at least one flaw lol. 
We sure do love you little man. 💙

P.S. I was thinking Israel was my chubbiest baby but then I re-read Adele's four month post. She definitely was chubbier.
Adele at 4 months HERE
Israel looks just like Esther as a baby.
Esther at 4 months HERE

Comments

Popular Posts