Esther Richelle, Four and a Half


Esther recently had her half birthday, so time for an update about her. Esther is so full of energy and fun. She always has idea after idea of fun things to do. She usually has Adele as her assistant in bringing these ideas to life. These ideas usually create tons of mess for me to clean up, but we're working on that ha.


Esther has started to be picky about what she wears. She wore this dress and her mermaid tail as much as she possibly could this summer. She also always adds her accessories in, like a headband around her neck, pictured here. I usually let her wear whatever, except to church when I have to put my foot down. :)


Esther loves learning and is at a great age where she can retain a lot of information. 

She has been loving Israel a lot more now that he is more interactive. She watches him while I get Adele to sleep and sings to him and plays with him. 



Esther started gymnastics last week. She loves it. It is fun to see her thriving with something. Also since she doesn't go to preschool I think it's good for her to learn to listen to the teacher and develop those skills.


Esther has the biggest imagination. Her and Adele can pretend play for a good hour or more. She still believes in all things make-believe and I hope that doesn't change for a long while. 

Comments

Popular Posts