Things They Say

It's been about six months since I last posted the girls quotes. They are pretty hilarious, but some of them are just things I want to remember them saying too :)



Esther saying the prayer: " You're welcome that Loki could be with you."


Adele: "My ear lovely. This ear lovely too".

Esther: "Listen I hear something"
Me: "What is it?"
Esther: (whispering) "Fairies!"

Esther: "Are the dinosaurs all in heaven now?"
Me: "Yeah"
Esther: "They are all roaring up there. But some dinsoaurs are nice.''

Me to the girls: "You guys will be sisters forever, and love each other forever."
Esther: "And sometimes we bite each other."

Adele: "Baby brother sad, him wants to come out. I will get him out with a key."

Esther saying a prayer: "Thank you for our food. Thank you for our plates... And the golden plates".

Adele to me: "Jesus Christ made your milk milks?"

Esther: "Did you know, I think really I am Elsa. Because I really do have the magic. And Heavenly Father gives me the powers."

Looking at the elephants at the zoo
Esther:"So can these elephants fly?"

At the park we left Mimi on a bench and a man brought her over to us later. Adele kept talking about the incident from Mimis point of view.
Adele: "Mimi said put me down! Get me out of your hand mean man!"

Adele: Simsim roller= cinnamon roll

Esther: scabinger=scab

We mentioned going to temple square.
Esther: Is everything there a square?

Little Einstein's: What animals do you like?
Esther: Um slofs, kitties and elephants.

Every time I lay down with Adele while pregnant: "Mama, you fwitching (squishing) me!"

Esther: "Fawn, how did you get such a cute face?!"

Adele: "Mama you need be patient and let baby boy come out by himself. Just calm down ok?"

Adele: I'm proud of you for not getting mad at us. Good job mama!

Esther: monitor="momitor"

Forgot=gotfor

Adele playing with her hands while riding in the car: "This is the Mama hand and this is the Delly hand. The mama hand is very angry. She throws the Delly hand in her room and slams the door! Then Mama hand opens the door and Delly hand say sorry. Now they hugging."

Esther: "uh Mama? Can I be the boss of (L) and Adele?"

Adele: "YOU BELONG TO ME!" (name that movie 😂)

Me: Adele, where did you come from?
Adele: I don't know, the store.

Adele: Israel, why did you peed on your mom? That's not nice.

Adele singing: "I'm da best, I'm da best"
Me: Where did you learn that song?
Adele: from Jesus

Adele: I have a great dea! (idea)
Me: What is it?
Adele: You are the mama and we are the kids!!!

Me: Where did Esther go?
Adele: "She ran to her room to be alone and she says 'no one understands me".

During Israel's first bath
Esther: Is that his peanut?

Adele to Israel "Oh I wish I could marry you!"

Adele: I have a baby in my belly.
Esther: No you don't, you just have eggs, millions of them.
Adele: And I eat the eggs?
Esther: No! Some of them will turn into your babies!

Adele was laying on my belly: I hear something in dere!
Me: What Is it?
Adele: a bat!

When we could finally see the lights of my parents town after a long day of driving.
Adele: " We're in Grandma's world"

To the nurse at the Dr office
Esther: "I am Ariel and this is my sister Una"
Nurse: "oh what pretty names you have."

Adele: in a high pitched squeal "Mama you have another baby in your belly, a girl"
Me: "No, I don't"
Adele: "Actually you do"

Adele cradling an empty Capri Sun while in her carseat: "This is my baby Esther. She is so cute. I'm feeding her milk with my buckle."

Esther: "It's hot but I have to keep playing soccer. I'm really great at soccer"

While playing mermaids
Esther:"Come on Una, let's swim to the grotto"

Rickelle: Come here Adele
Adele: In a second while!

Adele was looking at one of our wedding pictures, then sadly says "Aw, now who am I going to marry?"

Esther singing to Adele:
"Hush little mousie don't say a word
I'm gonna buy you a little cheese
And if that cheese gets broken
Then you can still eat it"

Me trying to help Esther with the letter T
Me:It's in your name.
Esther: No, if it was in my name, then my name would be Testher!

Me: Today we can go to the library and you can ride your bike all the way there.
Esther: I don't have energy for that.

Esther: Mama, I saw a very strange bug.
Me:What did it look like?
Esther: It was grey and crawling about in a very strange way.
Me: Is it outside?

Esther: Yes on the porch. It only crawls in a small area. And I don't want to go near it. 


Comments

Popular Posts