Camping 2018

We just got back from our yearly camping trip with my family. I am happy we were able to squeeze it in before summer ended. We camped near Bear Lake. We had fun doing hikes, exploring, visiting Minnetonka Cave, getting raspberry shakes, swimming and hanging out together. The girls were running on little sleep and a lot of sugar. As you can see from the pictures they were pretty hyper the whole time, but better than being grumpy. 













vvv See if you can spot Esther on the rock. 




Israel did pretty well sleeping in the tent. He got cold though if he wasn't in my sleeping bag with me, so I didn't sleep all that great though. 


Same trees I remember playing in as a kid. 








Isri wasn't a fan of the cold water. 



Adele was so tired she fell asleep at the beach. 


Esther worked very hard on this sandcastle for mermaids. 






There were so many wild flowers all over our campground. There was a hike with even more that we didn't get too, I'm sad I missed out on those. These ones around the lake were gorgeous too though. 



Esther working on her tan...







We did the cave four years ago (post here) with just Esther. Gosh that feels like just yesterday! And here we are back with two more kids! Also, someday I will visit this cave without a child strapped to me. It seems so far away but I know I will miss having little ones when that day comes. 















I look like such a frumpy mom in all of these pictures ( and pretty much 24-7 nowadays). Just your regular Ma Ingalls giving her baby a bath in a bowl haha. 







Most of these pictures are from my sister's phones. They always get better pictures of the kids than I can. 






We took lots of walks down to the lake. 




Dirty little child raised by wolves lol. Then her diaper fell off while they were taking pictures haha. 





It was a fun trip, I love spending time with these people. 


Comments

Popular Posts