Adele Genevieve: Two and a Half


Our little Delly Belly had her half birthday at the end of July. We were in Texas so we didn't even acknowledge it, but I thought I would do a little update to mark the occasion.

Adele is so unique and hilarious. She loves talking and still speaks very well. She is a sensitive little soul and feels all of her emotions strongly. I'm always surprised by how self aware she is. She will typically tell me exactly how she is feeling and what made her feel that way. She loves everyone feircly, especially Esther and Israel. She and Esther can hardly ever stand to be separated from each other, even if they're fighting. If I try to take Esther to her room for hurting Adele, then Adele will loudly protest "don't take my Esther away!".

Adele is a great eater and an awful sleeper, though she does go through periods of sleeping through the night sometimes. Her favorite foods are spaghetti, strawberries and watermelon. She loves whatever Esther loves, which right now is mermaids.

We haven't attempted potty training but probably will in the next couple months. Adele also still has her binky that she has loved ever since she was weaned about eight months ago. But we have been preparing her for the binky fairy to come take her binkys and replace them with a toy. I just need to muster up the energy to follow through with it ha.






Adele is our little homebody and never likes to be away from home for long. Here she was at the parade wanting to go home ha. 


Adele has grown so fast since Israel was born. She is one of the big kids more and I can't believe it. I will miss her adorable two year old stage when it's gone, but I'm excited to see her as she gets older too. We love you Adeley.


Comments

Popular Posts