Moses' First Birthday!

 

Trying to keep up with the blog feels like an uphill battle lately! It takes me around 30 minutes per post and then glitches like this happen where the pictures upload in reverse order! It is very frustrating but I don't have time to fix them so here is Mosey's birthday backwards. 

After having two other birthday's this month and just getting back from a trip, we kept Moses's birthday super low key. Long gone are the days where I feel the urge to throw a huge party and invite everyone we know to celebrate a first birthday. I do love celebrating my babies, but I just don't have the capacity for that anymore. Moses' little party at  home was perfect. 

Here we have Moses eating his smash cake, he was sad when he couldn't touch the flame. I made him a healthy banana cake with whipped cream frosting and he loved it. I had to take it away because I didn't want him to be sick haha. This boy is already following in Israel's footsteps of being a sugar fiend. 






















I attempted to do a little birthday photo shoot with him and you can see how he started happy but ended sad. I adore his little crying faces. It always reminds me of his crying right when he was born. 





















Moses took a long afternoon nap on his birthday, so I had to go wake him up to have his cake. Just look at how darling he is. 





Opening presents. He loved his peg people. 




Coincidentally, we were opening presents right in the same spot in the living room where he was born exactly one year ago. :) 





And he loved his swing we got him! It was quite cold on his birthday but he didn't mind. I love these golden hour photos of him testing it out. 




Moses' first year has been so special for me. I feel like I appreciated every minute of it. I feel like having the kids old enough to really adore him, makes me adore him and appreciate him even more too. He is one very loved baby. 💙



Comments

Popular Posts