FIFTEEN

 2021 Week fifteen

April 10-16


These posts are getting harder to keep up with but I'm determined to keep trying. I procrastinated writing this post because last week was honestly just really really hard. The kids were all sick. We've been sick with one thing after another since Moses was born. It has been stressful and the kids have hated staying cooped up. The weather has been bad so we weren't even able to play outside. But there have been bright spots and I am grateful that Moses has recovered from both the colds he's gotten and he didn't catch the stomach flu that passed through. He is still recovering from one cold now but he's almost better. I'm grateful that breastfeeding has always come easily for me and this time is no different. I know that breastmilk has helped him to not get seriously ill from all of this.


We did have one day between sicknesses when we went to the park for a picnic then went for ice cream for dessert. We had Baby Boy with us and it was a fun and full day. 








3 weeks old






How naptime looks these days. I have to hold Israel's hand while bouncing or nursing Moses to sleep.


We got our sprinklers fixed and it was like free babysitting, the kids were all glued to the window. 






Esther's robin she painted for art this week. 

























The week ended with Leland flying to Phoenix to buy our van and drive it home to us. It might seem a little extreme but we had been looking for months and couldn't find anything local. Anyways, it was a rough two days being on my own with the kids. It made me very glad that Leland never has to travel for work!

Here's to a brighter and better week this week. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts