Bear Lake


Here are some pictures of our trip last weekend to Bear Lake.  We were supposed to go with some friends from our ward, but they cancelled at the last minute. But we had a good time with just us. We really wanted to take the girls to the ocean this summer, but things were too crazy this summer. Luckily Bear Lake sufficed, even if we didn't find any shells or see any mermaids. ;) It was pretty crowded but after driving for a while we found a beach that wasn't full. Israel loved the water and the sand and Adele was such a fish, she was in the water the whole time. Esther had fun playing with other kids and unsuccessfully trying to get them to let her ride in their kayaks haha. Baby boy was safely in the shade the whole time, and he is so fair skinned I didn't even dare take him out for a picture.s We brought sandwiches and chips and fruit and it make me nostalgic for my childhood days spent at Bear Lake. Even though we dealt with tantrums and tiredness and waited in a really long line to get a raspberry shake, I hope that my kids will have good memories of days at the beach just like Leland and I do as children. 















Comments

Popular Posts