Five Months with Israel


Isri is five months old! Somehow we made it through his newbornhood. He has turned into a little teething monster these past few weeks. He has screamed and woken up more than his first three months combined. But he is still adorable as ever and I'm really hoping those teeth break through soon. 










Look at him! Barely 5 months old and he can already sit independently for a few seconds. He is my strongest baby by far and hitting his milestones the soonest. I guess it takes a lot of strength to hold up all that chub. :)

I have packed away all his 9 month clothes. His onesie in these pictures in 12M and it is barely stretching over his diaper. I have started putting him in 18 month clothes and they all fit! The pants are a little long but the 9 and 12 month can barely fit around his waist ha. I love our little chunk. 


Israel loves his sisters and going outside. He still doesn't love baths or riding in a stroller. He chews on everything and loves toys more than the girls did. 

I haven't weighed him in a while, but I would guess he weighs around 22 lbs, maybe more. He has outgrown the infant carseat, his bassinet and his swing so we have been tranistioning him out of those things. I found him a highchair at a yard sale and he loves to sit with us at the table, though he won't start solid food until 6 months. 

He still nurses every 2-4 hours during the day and night. He is at the distracted phase of nursing and went through a biting phase, but we're making it through those hurdles.








Even with his teething, Israel is a super easy baby. He will still fall asleep almost anywhere and I'm really hoping he keeps that up because it makes my life so much easier. I'm so glad we have this baby boy in our family. 💙

Comments

Popular Posts