Fall Weather and Forest School

I recently heard about a Free Forest School in our area and I took the girls last Tuesday and today. The first time we went it was kind of a disaster. The girls wanted to get wet because the other kids were. Though the other kids were all wearing rain suits so the girls ended up soaked and we didn't stay much longer after that. This time I came prepared. It wasn't wet and all the kids were bundled like it was a blizzard out there. They stayed warm and had fun and played with friends. One of the principles of Forest School is that it is based off the Scandinavian Forest Preschools and their kids play outside in all types of weather. We will see if I can muster up the energy to drag them there when it gets colder.


They have cute little activities each time like playing with playdough. 



I had to document Israel's last time riding in his infant seat. He has outgrown it and his new seat came in the mail today. Look at this precious little boy. :)










I made Adele this purple hat and is the most gracious gift recipient, she wears it everywhere and adores it. 



The fall weather has been so beautiful this year. I've been trying to get us all outside everyday. We love going to the nature center and Dinosaur park. 






















Comments

Popular Posts