Sunday

Today we went to the temple grounds after church and nap time. The girls loved it, but it was so hot. Like 95 degrees! In September! We are just ignoring the weather and pretending it's fall ha. I took my real camera to take pictures and they turned out so much nicer than phone pictures.



Mimi and Dumbo are like my third and fourth children. They come with us everywhere and are always getting almost forgotten somewhere.




I'm going to recreate this photo on her wedding day. ;) 



Her face when she saw Leland come around the corner. 💜


These girls sure love their Dada. This guy had a birthday last week. We all love him very much and are so grateful for him!




Here is Esther very seriously listening to church songs through head phones before church. Ha she is so adorable and grown up these days. 


Today was a good day. I love the gospel and  I love my little family. The End. 

Comments

Popular Posts