We'll see how long this lasts...

      I've always loved reading blogs, but I've never actually written my own before. I've written in a journal consistently since I was 12, so I guess this is kind of the same thing, but not really, since other people can read it.
      Anyways, I'm not actually Leland's wife yet, but I will be on December 28th 2012 :) A mere 98 days away. It seems like forever. But it gets closer everyday. I will write a full post about how we met, and how he proposed, and all that good stuff later.
     I guess I'm supposed to tell all about myself on here, but I really don't know what to write. I don't know who, if anyone will even read this. And I don't want to put too much about myself on here, in case some stalker will use it to track me down. Well this is all just sounding really dumb anyways. Like a 14 year old's diary. Oh well, we'll see how long this lasts.

Comments

Popular Posts