FORTY-SEVEN

 November 22- November 29 2021


Moses turned 8 months old! He is getting mobile and now fully sitting up. He is as chubby as ever. He hates baths and loves going outside. He loves most foods we give him but loves chicken the most. 


 



His sweet little hands and feet!


Everyone tells me my kids all look alike, but they look so different to me. Moses has his own little look. It's still too early to tell what his hair color will be but  I think it is leaning more towards light brown like Adele and Israel. 













The first ice in the pond is always very exciting. 











I was impressed by this Frozen picture Adele did. My kids always do their best work when they're up past their bed time. ;)


Esther decided to do "makeup" on Adele using markers. Luckily they were washable!


We hosted Thanksgiving this year. It was different without my dad but we still had a good time. I made my first turkey and I was pretty proud of how it turned out. 





Moses enjoys a turkey leg. 



The 2021 babies, Moses and Kennedy 





After Thanksgiving we headed down to Richfield to help my mom move. When we were almost there I saw someone toss a little kitten out of their car into a field! I convinced Leland to stop and I went out and looked for it. After much searching we found it (we were looking too far back at first). Esther the little animal lover was thrilled. We took her back to my Mom's house and my mom decided to keep her. She is a very sweet kitty and the kids all love her. 


















Comments

Popular Posts