Valentine's Day

I was such a lame Mom this Valentine's Day. I had a bunch of ideas for crafts and treats that never happened just because of the day being so close to Esther's surgery. Esther did have a party at her Monday school. I got a white box and she wrote her name on it and put stickers on it and that was the extent of the Valentine's box. We got a grocery store box of mermaid valentines and she was set. Then when I picked her up from school I saw all the other kids boxes and the Valentine's they sent. Geez people, can't we just let the kids decorate their boxes? All over on social media people posting the most extreme boxes. I'm like how do people have the time? Plus homemade non candy valentines, personalized for everyone in the class? I definitely don't have the time or energy, End rant. 

We did also go to a Valentine's Party some of our friends put on. I took the girls and they loved it. Then we came home and made chocolate strawberries per tradition. I don't think Israel has ever loved anything in his life as much as he loved those chocolate strawberries haha. 




Comments

Popular Posts