Zoo Trip

We went to the Zoo for free day this past Wednesday. I had Rickelle come along with me for reinforcements to help me with all the kids. We didn't get any pictures of Kel or Baby Boy but they were there. Adele has become obsessed with polar bears "pola behs" as she says. She was so happy to see it and ride on the polar bear on the carousel. Israel was especially cute, pointing and jabbering about all the animals. Him and Esther especially loved the sea lions and the otters. Esther was happy to see the new sloth they have and the sand cat kittens. It wasn't cold or crowded, but we were a little short on time so we didn't get to see everything. Still a great day though and I'm glad Rickelle came to help because I probably couldn't have done it without her. 
















Comments

Popular Posts