Utah State Capitol Building


Visiting the State Capitol has been on our bucket list for a while and yesterday we finally went. I had been before on field trips but Leland had never been. Esther kept calling it the big temple ha. Adele loved practicing her walking and I loved doing a little impromptu photo session.  


Esther was wearing my cardigan since it was "so cold" to her and Leland haha. 











Shout out to my main guy right here! Yesterday morning he watched the girls while I went to the temple, which ended up taking 5 hours because it was so crowded. He cleaned while  I was gone and then let me nap today too. He's a keeper! 😄






Here is a little throwback for you. Leland and I at the Texas State Capital in our much younger and skinnier days! 😭 This was right after we got engaged. 




Comments

Popular Posts