Adele's Blessing Day


Today was Adele's blessing day. We arranged to have it when Leland's mom would be in Utah and it worked out great. Since we don't have room in our apartment we had a lunch with all of our family at a nearby park afterwards. Besides being a little chilly/windy everything went great. I was stressing the night before but as usual I was worried for nothing ;). Leland gave Adele a great blessing and it really made me feel happy and relaxed for the rest of the day. I am so grateful for Leland, Esther and Adele and the future children to come, as was mentioned in the blessing. :) Here are all the pictures we took today. And here is the post I did about Esther's blessing day. (Esther was two months old at the time of her blessing and Adele is almost three months.) 






























Comments

Popular Posts